A bespoke marketing or e-commerce website is the next step after having a simple website. A marketing website is for you if you want to use digital marketing to market your business. That means you want to start marketing activities such as;
- Inbound marketing using your blog (think SEO and email marketing)
- Interruption marketing using paid ads on social media
- Retargeting advertising (showing ads to people who have already visited your site)
- Display advertising on search engines when people are searching for your services.
When you want to advertise in this way, your website becomes your marketing hub.
How does a marketing website differ to a simple website?
- You will need Google analytics set up and configured according to your marketing strategy.
- You will need technical SEO and on page SEO set up properly, including Google Webmasters Tools.
- You will need to make sure you can set up landing pages and funnels on your website (you don’t always need a third party tool like Click Funnels or LeadPages if your website is set up right.)
- You will need to have opt in pages and thank you pages set up and connected to your email marketing system.
- You will need pixels set up.
- Performance optimisation will be a priority. If you are paying for traffic you can’t afford to have a slow, buggy site.
- Consistent branding is needed (make sure all pages have a consistent look and feel)
Marketing and E-commerce website design varies greatly and can only be done as a bespoke package. Please get in touch with your requirements for a quote.