The goal of this article is to help you understand the power of a website, it can be so much more than an online brochure.
Your best sales person
If a website is designed to drive sales, it can be your best, high performing salesperson. Why? It can say the right things to the right people at the right time. You can tell it exactly what to say and it will be consistent in its approach. It will never have a bad day. You can give it goals, you can monitor it and tweak until it delivers on those goals.
It can do the work of 5 people
Imagine having a work force that is working 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. That is 8760 hours of manpower. That is a workforce that never goes on holiday and very rarely gets sick. How many people would it take to cover those hours? If one person works 40 hours a week for 46 weeks of the year, that is a total of 1840 hours of manpower in one year. A quick division to show how many workers it would take to cover 8760 hours. 8760 / 1840 = 4.76 That is almost 5 people. So, your website has the capacity to do the work of 5 people! I think that is quite astonishing. The price of a website can be a lot less than hiring 5 people. Image not having to deal with extra interviewing, training and contracts of employment.
What can a website do?
A website can do multiple jobs. It can be easy to put more bells and whistles on your site than is necessary. This can have a detrimental effect. It can make your site cluttered and put people off. It is important to select the functionality that helps your visitors and helps your business. Your website can do the following;
- Take bookings for appointments.
- Gather feedback for your services.
- Answer common questions.
- Gather leads from your website.
- Provide knowledgeable advice for problems that people are experiencing.
- Can sell goods.
- Combined with email marketing it can follow up on leads generated from the website.
- A website has the power to help your business in a lot of ways.
- It will only work as hard as you ask it to.
- It can act as a busy individual or as a team.
- It needs to be goal driven, planned, monitored and adjusted if necessary.
- Embrace the power to help your business grow.
A Weider Web Solutions Website is designed to be a powerful asset for your business and not just some pretty looking online brochure.
Now it’s your turn. Can you see how a website can be powerful for your business. What would you do with 5 extra people on your team? Can your website help to fulfill those roles?
That is the end of this mini series, to understand how your website can be improved apply for a free website review.